Delivery Driver Oregon (Using Personal Vehicle)
The Delivery Driver is a highly trusted role empowered to carry out the delivery operations at the employees assigned location. This position should be the subject matter expert on how to properly execute delivery in an expedited and compliant fashion. If hired for the delivery position, you agree to deliver to all areas and zip codes that we serve, reserving routes and or denying routes is against company policy.
- Following delivery procedures including packing of products, regulatory and compliance, route planning, and delivery of products in a timely and precise manner.
- Help train new delivery drivers and dispatch when requested.
- Planning routes according to customer demand and team feedback
- Responsible for ensuring proper cash and inventory handling
- Working with the dispatch team to avoid bottlenecks in the delivery process
- Working with management and team to make any necessary operational improvements.
- Proper vehicle maintenance to ensure you can work your shifts without issues.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading your vehicle
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers and other team members to make deliveries
10.Meeting delivery deadlines
- Loading and unloading product
12.Implement Identification check at time of product hand off to ensure that the customer is over the age of 21, holds a valid ID and is the person responsible for placing the order.
Certifications or Required Documents: Marijuana Workers Permit, Valid Driver’s License, Personal Vehicle Insurance, Vehicle Registration
Essential Skills and Strengths
Strong verbal communication skills, strong teamwork skills and positive relations skills to be successful. Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and make decisions. Utilizes time effectively to complete tasks within an organization. Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented. Pleasant, professional, and personable. Excellent customer service skills.