Human Resources Manager MA
Assist in processing payroll for Massachusetts locations.
- Work with Store Management and HR Department on all employee onboarding and training documentation functions
- Assist in employee dismissals, and daily HR needs.
- Maintain and organize digital, physical, and HR system employee files
The Human Resources Manager is a trusted management team member. Working alongside the DOHR, the HRM organizes the applicable financial and personnel record keeping, and conducts on-site applicable training directives. This position will work closely with DOHR and Store Managers to ensure proper record keeping at all times within the dispensary and will be expected to be involved in routine record-keeping audits for the establishment.
Work with Store Managers and Training Specialists to schedule onboarding, new hire orientation, RVT and other training initiatives.
Develop and revise all training content as regulations change and update.
Work with departments to solidify training and testing procedures
Assist in time card discrepancies, and reimbursements.
Additional Tasks as Necessary:
- Ensure sufficient stock of office supplies
- Facilitate HAM award nominations and rewards.
Required Administrative Credentials:
- Time Keeping system in PeopleGuru
- POS/API System
- Payment Processors
Essential Skills and Strengths
Strong verbal communication skills, strong teamwork skills and positive relations skills to be successful. Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and make decisions. Utilizes time effectively to complete unfinished tasks within an organization. Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented. Pleasant, professional, and personable. Excellent customer service skills.