Worcester – Operations Specialist
The Operations Specialist is a Budtender that spends a significant portion of their time analyzing, optimizing, and auditing SOPs to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the Company’s day-to-day operations. All written operating procedures must be written in compliance with state and local regulations, and it is the responsibility of the Operations Specialist to ensure that the SOPs are written in such a way that is sufficient to meet those regulatory standards. The Operations Specialist is also a communications specialist, in a way, ensuring that the team is on the same page with the goals and objectives of the Operations Department. Pay will be a .75 cent increase for internal candidates from their current hourly rate.
- Engage in Process Analysis and create and maintain flow charts for all core processes
- Improve operations through process flow diagramming, creativity, planning, and execution.
- Establish Quality Control and Specification Limitations within core processes to achieve six-sigma standards
- Mentor team members as the subject matter expert on all written procedures, operating tools, and checklists.
- Ensure that all written SOPs are being followed by the team (process audits); escalate to management when they are not.
- Assist with inventory intake, organization, counting, and waste as needed,
- Work with the Operations Department to set and/or adjust prices on the fly (from in-house production or third party suppliers).
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to the VP of Operations on ways to streamline procedures and eliminate or better distribute bottlenecks.
- Ensure that the Company has the right people in the right seats; escalate performance issues to management.
- Aid management and the other Specialists with the completion of standard operating checklists and audits.
- Update the Lynn Operations Schedule according to business demands
- Analyze costs and effectiveness of inventory and supplies on hand.
Certifications: Marijuana Establishment Agent Registration Card and Responsible Vendor Training Certificate
Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong teamwork skills and positive relations skills to be successful. Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and make decisions. Uses time effectively to complete unfinished tasks within the organization. Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented. Pleasant, professional, and personable. Able to work well under pressure, resolve conflicts, prioritize tasks, and follow through with ideas.Sorry, but we are no longer accepting applications for this posting. Contact us for more details: email@example.com