To all Diem Cannabis customers and members of the community that support our business:
Like you, we here at Diem are deeply concerned about the impacts to the health and well-being of our customers and employees from the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). To those of you that have already been directly impacted by the virus, we are thinking of you. We are continuously responding to information from local and national health agencies and taking action to minimize the risk to our company and customers. I wanted to personally reach out and share a few of the steps we’ve taken to keep everyone safe:
- Increased strength and frequency of sanitation at our dispensaries
- Provided gloves, masks, and sanitation products to Diem personnel
- Continued focus on cleaning across all Diem Cannabis stores and offices
- Expanded remote working capabilities for the majority of employees at our Portland headquarters
- Developed strategies to support hourly and part-time employees who are impacted by any closures and quarantines
We are following local regulations closely to ensure that we are operating in a way compliant with regulations. If you prefer to shop from home for pickup or delivery, our website hellodiem.com is operating normally.
This situation remains fluid, but our commitment to prioritizing the health and safety of our community is not. We will continue to take necessary actions to prioritize the health of our budtenders, employees, and customers. For now, please be safe, follow all precautions that limit the spread of COVID-19, and we’ll see you again rather soon.
Chris Mitchem – CEO